Thursday, January 26, 2012

tangan gratil jari terampil

a lady with many hobbies :) yup

i am medical doctor, but nowadays i usually steal my practice time in the clinic just to do my hobby.... crafting :) here is some of my creation, crocheting, sewing, beading, and finally photographing and editing photos.... enjoy !!!!

i decide to use alleyya for my brand name, based on my name and my hubby name :)


chained beaded roses
black chained roses
charmed brooch


crochet ribbon
five petals flower

pearly buckle

three roses

those brooches above are fully handmade, you can use it with your hijab and also can be used as dress or clothing accessories. want to have one? simply send me a message via my email or facebook, i have a bunch of different collection of brooches and accessories with reasonable prices :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment